Join us as we head out into the Gulf of Mexico to dive on the Oil Rigs. The Oils Rigs are an artificial reef habitat to many species of underwater creatures! If trained and meet the requirements, you have the option to spearfish while on these trips.
Spearfishing season: April-October
Saturday, October 5th, 2019
· 2 or 3 Tank Rig Trip
· Going 40-65 miles out
· Spearfishing Optional (must be trained)
· Boat leaves out of Freeport
· Boat departs in morning and returns same night
· Dive Equipment Rentals (if needed), tank rentals and Nitrox mixes are in addition to the boat price. Contact the store to reserve your gear and order mixes.
· Bring your own drinks and snacks
Call 281-445-3483 to book or on link below
Trip Cancellation Fee – Minimum of a $100 (depending on the trip date and date of cancellation)
Call to register. 281-445-3483
Want to learn how to spearfish so you can join our trip? Enroll in our Spearfishing Course!