Sometimes it’s not practical for every diver to own every piece of dive equipment he or she might possibly need. There may, for example, be an item you need solely for a once-a-year – or once-in-a-lifetime – dive. Or, you could be a new diver who is still in the process of evaluating potential equipment purchases. We also offer Technical Gear Rentals.
Whatever your equipment rental needs, Gigglin’ Marlin Divers’ comprehensive rental department can help. We stock a wide selection of up-to-date, meticulously maintained rental equipment in a variety of styles and sizes.
If your circumstances dictate that renting may be a more preferable alternative to buying, please contact us. We will be happy to tell you what we have available and how it can best meet your rental needs.
We offer the following items or services for low rental prices:
Tank rentals / fills
Modified Grade E- Hyper clean AIR
- NITROX Fills
- Trimix Fills
- O2 Fills
- Air Fills
Tanks – Aluminum 40’s, 63’s, 80’s, 100’s & ponys
Steel- LP 72’s, 108, HP 120’s & 130’s.
Oxygen Clean AL 40 cu ft. Deco Stage tanks with rigging.
Tec diving rentals
- Tec Harness
- Side Mount Harness
- Slings & Deco Bottles
- O2 Clean regulators
- Tec fins
- Lift bags
- Canister lights
- Tec computers
- Dry Suit
- Scooter ($100 deposit / Lanyard Required)
- Dive Lights
- Spear Guns
- Dive Trip Rentals
- Regulator & Instruments
- Computer (Nitrox)
- Wetsuit (Per piece)
- Weights/Wt Belt
It’s always better to rent your life support equipment from somewhere that you know and trust, and has kept the gear serviced, especially since our rentals never costs more than the resorts.
Requirements to Rent Equipment:
- You MUST have a VALID certification card to rent tanks, regulators and BCD’s.
- You must be 18 years of age with a photo id OR be accompanied by an adult over the age of 18 and their signature is needed in addition to yours.
- Fill out and sign a Rental Agreement
- Have a credit card to put on file for the rental gear
- Payment in full
- You must return the equipment within one day of the rental due date or additional fees will apply.